Effects and benefits
- contains extract from the Cat's Claw bark, 485mg / capsule
- does not contain genetically modified organisms
- in the form of vegetal capsules, which can also be given in vegetarian / vegan diets
- normal function of the osteoarticular system: helps reduce osteoarticular, uro-genital and digestive disorders by reducing the cytokines synthesis and the pro-inflammatory enzyme cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2)
- the normal functioning of the body's natural self-defense mechanisms
- reducing the action of harmful microorganisms and decreasing their recurrence: help to stimulate the action of leukocytes, macrophages
- cardiovascular protection: helps reduce platelet aggregation
Composition (Per 3 capsules)
|Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa)(bark)||1145 mg|
Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Beta-sitosterol, Tannins, Triterpenes, Phytosterols, Proanthocyans, Oxindolic Alkaloids
Three capsules 2-3 times a day or as recommended by the specialist consultant.
Because the product includes ingredients from natural sources, it is not standardized in terms of organoleptic properties. Thus, there may be variations in color, smell or appearance from one lot to another without affecting the efficiency or safety of the product.
Each batch of raw material and finished product is subject to a rigorous verification process to ensure its effectiveness, bioavailability and safety.
Do not take by pregnant women or who want to become pregnant or breastfeeding.